Thursday, October 10, 2013

LOL #Banksters #JPMorganChaseMortgageProbe

Okay, this is kindof funny. Ready? OKay.

So, a judge asks a woman, Are you in default?

She says, well your honor...I don't know to be honest with you, there is so much fraud in my files...you see Bank S 
transferred the debt to J in year x. Then for 4 years , no one owned it I guess, even though I was paying Bank J for it, but 
then Bank J says, yup it's ours, files assignment, but according to the documentation, filed by bank J, they filed 
assignment 4 years after I started paying them.  The really strange part though is that Bank J is not the lender and the 
closing date isn't the loan origination date.


So, am I in default? Or do I really have a surplus of 40 months? Can Bank J tell me Where the Money Went??
 
 
It's all very very interesting......

No comments:

Post a Comment