Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Truth Will Set You Free



I sit here in my office with hundreds of documents...and I realize this is how Erin Brokovich must have felt....


when she realized the TRUTH.






So...what is next??


I can't say much, but I'll show the story in pictures of exactly how all of this is going to go down. Ready....Set....


.





8



*



:)


*

I love this art...but in the instance of this story by pictures this is only a metaphor. 


something like this 


but truly more like this....

and everything you thought you knew....is now the opposite

1


So, not going to accept this, I will not cooperate, I will NOT be a VESSEL FOR FRAUD.



there will probably be some of this: 


and I will be like this:

*
and they will be like this:

and in the end...it's gonna be like this

***
and then


she lived a long happy life, in her home....and began a new chapter where real life happened, and family, and good times, and from the day she knew in the mirror...
the opposite of everything was happening, she no longer cared about that world, she reversed the story, she 
told them....


Catch You On the FLip Side...

and that is what she did.


She watched one by one crumble.



and then there was more of this

and no more of this


so get ready onlookers, history is about to be made
and I'm taking down names, and yes, that includes ALL OF THEM.


No comments:

Post a Comment