Friday, November 2, 2012

#JPMC Continues to Ignore HOME OWNER for 19 MONTHS


Is there any magic left in the world?


There are times in this past year and a half that I sit back in my office chair, in my home, and I look at the bulletin boards, above my desk and all of the documents that hang  haphazardly pinned to them.  My eyes scan over them from left to right and then back again, sometimes lingering on the CHASE letterhead.  There are times that I look at the calender of my failed attempts to get a corporation to listen to me, to simply talk with me...an elaborate visual recognition that I was alive this past year, ignored...but alive.

People don't discuss how debilitating this is,  the emotional stress, the financial turmoil, and the thoughts that go through your head as you are slowly being strangled by red bureaucratic tape, while a bankster essentially makes you empty promises sending you into a world where uneven desks are leveled out with Qualified Written Requests under desk legs. A world where paperwork is lost,  as fast as lies are created. I have thought to myself that the end was near a few times, that this would be the last loop hole, and then someone would talk with me.  There are times that I just wanted to pack up the house in it's entirety, along with what is left of my hope, there are times that I don't even want to come inside....I just sit in my car, in my driveway and try to burn the images of a home into my memory, so that I won't forget it. There are times that I would like to mascarade around my front yard wearing a mask, and the costume of the 99%, The V for Vendetta look, holding a sign that states, "OCCUPIED."

There are times that I wave at the people taking pictures of my home from the window...and just last night there was a visitor at my doorstep, too late into the evening to be mistaken as nothing more than a violation.

 The vultures wait...ready to pounce, to pick off the pieces of what will be left, if anything at all. Here I type this shaking my head and am still to this day astonished at how horrifying this all is, and could have been remedied so quickly.  I think back to a conversation with the infamous JPMorgan Chase, representative, "I know how frustrating this is, I understand that you want answers." Then refused to speak with me.

I believe in my heart of hearts that when there are two mortgage companies involved and one, let's call them MORTGAGE COMPANY S, hangs up on you when you ask very politely, "Where is the original note" and within 30 days gets you off their desk....What is this Called? Something is Wrong.

Over the past 18 months I have made a list of questions, some I do have answers to, and some have yet to be resolved.... which keeps me in a game of limbo with myself, and apparently two companies that would like me to just go away.

1. Does Anyone Care?
2. Why Is JPMorgan so confused?
3. Where did MERS send the mortgage?
4. How can I be sued as something I'm not Legally, if the law is in the description?
5. Why does the left hand not know what the right hand is doing?
6. How can the biggest and "most powerful" bank in the world employ people that don't know how to read?
7. Why are they constructing so many lies?
8. Why do they continue after being called on their lies(three times) to make up new ones?
9. If a company admitts fault, why is there a gap between admitting  it and resolution?
10. "You will have to decide when the run-around is too much, and just leave"  Why is this?
11. Who has the Pool?
12. Where are the answers to The Qualified Written Request?
13. Why is Arapahoe County Trustee working for the lawyers?
14. Am I one of the 60 million from 2006?
15. Where are the records??
16. When is enough, enough?
17. "Chase doesn't know what to do." Well, how about just STOP...??
18. Why did the big 5 settle with the states, but didn't admit fault?
19. Why are we in a holding pattern?
20. How much senseless brain damage can one person take before going postal?
21.  Why can the original note not be produced?
22.  Why the need for all the robo-signing? Why are they still doing it?
23.  Why should I trust a bank that is being tried for manipulating the price of ELECTRICITY?
24.  Why should I trust a bank that is being sued for wrongful death?
25. Why should I trust a company that is being investiagated for securities fraud?
26. Why should I trust a company that is being sued for loan modification fraud?
27. Why should I trust a company that even their employees warn me...it's a TRAP, don't do it.!?
28. Why should I trust a company that is violation of TILA?
29. Why should I trust a company that is violation of RESPA?
30. DOES ANYONE CARE??


There are hundreds of more questions...there are also dozens of pieces of documentation piled up on a table, I have become an investigator of sorts....I've documented all of the shenanigan tactics that I refer to as the "ol BAIT AND SWITCH FILE"  "THE HOSTILE SCARE TACTIC FILE" and the "LIES FILE"

How does one get their attention?

No comments:

Post a Comment