Sunday, April 14, 2013

Switch and Bait. Thanks JPMorgan Chase Sincerely Michelle Hansen

Well,

Here we are...and it has come to the time that I knew would probably happen...but truly hoped that it wouldn't. 

I'll update you soon, it is possible that I will not be able to discuss the machine that is Chase, or any more of their piles of fraud, lies, mounding litigation...or any of their shenanigans  with me, until I get the "go ahead" to do so....and yes, I'm eluding to what you think I might be.

I wish I could tell you that they followed through after their apologies for all the mistreatment, and acknowledging their lying, and apologizing for all of it, their employees, everything....but I do not have good news.


I'll keep you posted after the meetings.


PS Chase thanks for the documentation.


Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment