Monday, August 19, 2013

JPMorgan Chase Says For 200+K We "Might" Work with You Michelle Hansen.

JPMorgan Chase will need me to trust them with a payment of 200k+ and then they "might" be able to work with me, but they cannot guarantee that, and the payment is non-refundable.

I don't know why I wouldn't trust them...Here is their rap sheet...off the top of my head.

Being Investigated for Bribery.
Mortgage Fraud 
Robo-signing. Falsifying Documents
Committing Fraud on the Courts. 
Fraud in Federal Bankruptcy Court.
Federal Criminal Fraud Charges
Criminal Charges on Falsifying their Books
Criminal Fraud Charges with the "London Whale"
fraudulent and unlawful debt-collection practices
Energy Manipulation
Wrongful Death

hmmm, now I'm not a banker...but what do you think the risk ratio would be on this bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment