Monday, October 21, 2013

#JPMorganChase What's Next? Identity Theft Charges? How are YOU STILL OPERATING?!?!??!?!??!??!




So I say: 


So, am I to understand that #JPMorganChase is using my 

identity, my ss# to launder money and or property to Germany?



The FBI AGENT looks down at the floor, then looks me straight in the eye and says,
"Well, sort of."




Just when I think that things can not get any more complicated. JPMORGANCHASE
IS a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE...and using my identity to commit their egregious actions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You could have pushed me over with a feather when he told me this. He Told Me, He Told Me...


and I felt that I had entered a parallel universe, and from that moment nothing was the same, I will never be able to trust a bank again.


never. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment