Monday, August 20, 2012

Brain Damage Thanks #JPMC

I met a women yesterday at a baby shower. She suggested that I go to the Federal Reserve Board and talk to them.

I asked her, "Do you know who sits on the Federal Reserve Board?"

She looked bewildered and said, "No"

I replied, "Jamie Dimon, CEO of JPMorgan Chase.

Shacking her head she says, "What is this world coming to?"


I think the truth of the matter is that JPMorgan Chase is just too big to manage. I've watched YouTube videos of their customer service representatives and I know that I'm not alone in this brain damage.

Although, when No one knows what to do, there comes a point when you just wash your hands of it all.



PS Thanks #JPMC for more brain damage then one person can endure and not end up with an anxiety disorder, thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment