Monday, August 27, 2012

The Devil Is Hard at Work

 Comfort in the Masses, I'm Not Alone
Oh, P.S. Chase...I wonder....when will my checks show back up in my mailbox?
I'm seeing a theme here.



Another Government Avoided Inconvenient Truth!!!
Chase Home Finance is Destroying America. There are Tens of Thousands of us all over the country EVERY MONTH, (This number is going up exponentially) that are being unjustly forced into Foreclosure. I myself represent just one of the many that have had TWO or MORE house payments HELD, or "LOST" as they put it, and used as a means for FORECLOSURE. CHASE Foreclosed on me 12/04/2007, and they found my 3 payments on 12/06/2007. HOW CONVENIENT. Seems my payments went from Phoenix, AZ to Los Angeles, CA to Columbus, OH then back to me UNDEPOSITED. They said they were returned because there was no Account# listed on the MEMO line. Well, my 8 digit Loan# was in plain site on the Memo line. And the letter was opened by my Attorney, so there is the proof that I'm not lying, because I took the letter straight to him, and we opened it together.
( JP Morgan / Chase Home Finance) needs to be investigated for FRAUD, Fraudulent Practices, and Flat-Out Discrimination. This is not just CHASE from what I am hearing, and this kind of FRAUD is not limited to just them. DEFRAUDED out of the American Dream, sad to say, but very true. Tens of Thousands of us are being mistreated for the greed of a corporation. And not a single Attorney I have talked with, and provided the proof to, is willing to take this Monumental Case because of the size of JP Morgan, owner of Chase Home Finance.
When are Corporations too large?? I'll tell you when; it's when the Attorneys refuse to stand up to them, with proof in hand, and take them down!!
I think its time we "Took Back our Country" If you feel the same, put your story on here and lets make some change!!! Pass this web address around to EVERYONE, it is time we stood up, said we aren't going to take it any more, and ACT AS ONE VOICE.

                      ************************************************************



Someone from Hortonville, WI writes:
We have tried to work with this uncareing and no common sence bank for two years. We have filled out and faxed hundreds of papers. We wanted to get currant and make our mortgage payments with the help of a local bank and they laughed at us on the phone and said we would never get help from any financial institution. We told them we were working with the vice president of the bank and all the information they needed to send to them and we would have had everything all taken care of a year and a half ago. They just keep dragging this on and on so it gets to the point with all the penalties and interest and everything they charge you they rob you blind of the home God gave you the blessing of designing and building with your own blood,sweat,and home equity just like our president wanted.Now after thirteen years and fighting cancer and paying lawyers we will be broke.Now a friend stopped and said he saw the sheriffs sall for March in the paper,and Chase or our lawers have sent us any notifaction.You would think that would be ellegal.I know there is so many of you out there,thanks for hearing me I will pray for us all.Mostly for Chase for being such crooks and the government for letting them get away with it,
 
 
 
 
 
Paul and Kathy B. from Kennesaw, GA writes:
WE have applied for the "Obama Plan" 3 times. Once they claim it was lost. Then, they claim we make too much, and finally we don't make enough. They want us to be late on our payments. Then they increased our house payment due to tax assessment increase when it actually decreased. I do not know where they got these numbers because they are different than any of my previous tax assessment records. How does this differ from stealing? They wanted to charge us over $2,000 and "any additional fees" for the Hardest Hit Program in the state of Georgia. IT was just another loan for them to charge more interest. It is time to stand up to these billionaire crooks.
 
 
 
Carl P. from Alhambra, CA writes:
Same thing like every one on here can some one plz help they are saying that they are going to forclose I have been going back and forth with no help from chase I have been trying to get help with the obama plan and the paper work gets lost or never reaches the proper people what's going on with chase? They seem like the are trying to play me stupid out of my house and are winning because I don't know where to turn... Any body plz help! 626-347-9651 I'm battling kidney failure and have been for the last 7 yrs and am dying with stress with the thought of no where to live... Some one plz help!
 
 
Cheryl K. from Oak Harbor, OH writes:
I was laid off in 2009. I called Chase immediately to see what I could do. They said there was nothing they could do to help me. I then fell 3 months behind and borrowed the $ due from family and mailed it in. After that, to avoid foreclosure, we rented the house out. The renter sent in monthly payments even though Chase stopped sending statements. He entered the account # on the memo. Next thing I know, I'm told I'm one month behind. My renter faxed a copy of the check he sent to them and we never heard back. I call a few months later to check into a modification program so I could move back in, as I had found a job that would support the payments but I didn't want to get in over my head. If a modification could be worked out, GREAT! (I'll get to that later) I was informed that I was then 6 payments behind. WHAT??? I hadn't received anything from them stating this, not even a phone call. I call my renter and again, he goes to the bank to get copies of his checks. I keep fighting them on this and in the mean timecontinue with the modification. Then, after faxing the documents to them at least 14-15 times (each time they claim they didn't receive the documents), I get a letter saying time had expired because the documents hadn't been turned in. Eventually I was denied the modification. And personally, as a single mom, with a new baby, working full time, with no family in the state, I didn't have time to keep messing with them. I gave up. I went to a short sale realtor because from the moment we bought the house we were upside down on the loan. Surprise surprise!! And it was not worth what we owed. We finally got the short sale about a month before we were to appear in court. But in all reality, they stole about $10,000 in payments (sent in by the renter but still stolen), were going to foreclose, but we did a short sale instead, completely destroyed my credit which was good at one point, caused me to lose the home I loved, and cause a lot of stress, heartache, and grief. I can't afford to get a lawyer but these jerks need to pay. They have billions and trillions and they are stealing from families that struggle just to make sure their children have food, clothing, and shelter. It's a sad sad world. I don't understand how people can be so cruel, greedy, and heartless. The devil is at work...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment