Wednesday, September 26, 2012

BOOM, ITS A PARTY AT #JPMC ITS A START!!!!!!!

The Squeaky Wheel Gets the Oil


To my contact at #JPMC a heart felt thank you, and thank you for passing along my letter that was a response to more bad faith mail, and a scare tactic.


My response letter was personal, and conveyed through my heart although the main words were as follows (and in no particular order)

bad faith 

extreme emotional strain

move forward

amlicable

emotional disress

Communication

therapist

lawyers

hostile attack

too much to bare


BOOM   APPOINTMENT TOMORROW.


My expectations are managed, but I will go in with positive thoughts. You could have knocked me over with a feather...................The Bank is going to finally talk with me, after 500+ days, 17 months, 15 faxes, packets, 7 visits, dozens and dozens of phone calls....................

It isn't lost on me....#JPMC has less than 30 days till they have to start all over again with the foreclosure.

It isn't lost on me that #JPMC is in direct violation of TILA, RESPA, and a few others....Afterall, four requests for the Qualified Written Requests have fallen on deaf ears.

It isn't lost on me, the history of #JPMC, I have a list and a few inside tracks that keep me updated on current shenanigans here in Colorado, the loop holes, and the situations, and broken promises, and broken contracts.

 

As for me, I'm bringing in cupcakes, because let's face it...either way, It's GOING TO BE A PARTY!!!!!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment