Thursday, September 20, 2012

#JPMC Refuses to talk to Customers "Unofficial HOLD" Fraudclosure HELL

The LOVE LETTERS have stopped.
JPMC is at a stale mate.
I'm not leaving my home...without a news crew present.


I have done everything in my power to get them to talk to me, short of flying to NY and
getting in to see Jamie Dimon.

Which, doesn't sound that crazy, I just might do that.





This is the moment when you decide,


Is this all worth it? The brain damage.  There is a man in Jeffco County who has lived in his home for 5 years, hasn't paid taxes, hasn't paid mortgage...and Chase lets him sit there because they don't know what to do. They don't talk with him, they don't answer his questions...so the cycle just continues.

What do you do when your MORTGAGE company is refusing to talk with you? What do you do when you have jumped through their hoops, and contacted every one associated with said Mortgage, what do you do when lawyers are freaking out "OMG"

What does  BAD FAITH  really mean? What does it really mean for a bank that has been given permission to do the unthinkable, to wrongfully sue someone, but not speak with them?

You have my number.
I have called you dozens of times.
Fannie Mae has my number and says "Chase can't have it both ways"

In the meantime, who ever said, "You can't BUY time," is sorely mistaken.

How is that Qualified Written Request going?
PICK UP THE PHONE AND DO THE RIGHT THING

No comments:

Post a Comment