Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Foreclosure Officially Withdrawn by JPMC. Michelle Hansen of Aurora Colorado. Message Stays Up.

As of March 12, 2013 the foreclosure was officially withdrawn. 




So, what's next? Well, I was asked to fax over all the documentation that the Executive Office didn't have, but I have actually seen it in their system...they have had it officially for 8 months, but I sent it again with the original time stamped faxes for the past two years, just to be sure that they have just about everything that I have.

So....I have a doctor's appointment for this heart situation...and the ringing in my ears, no doubt the long term consequences of long term chronic stress. Thanks a lot Chase.

The damage has been done. Probably a little more pro-active then hanging myself with their bureaucratic red tape from my rafters.


So, yes I'm still in limbo...it has been over two years, and I keep getting a lot of apologies....a LOT of apologies for how I've been treated, and they can't imagine how I have felt over the past two years and everything I have gone through.


Message is still up. I won't take it down until we have met a resolution to this situation that is FAIR.


No comments:

Post a Comment