Monday, March 4, 2013

JPMC Tells Employees NOT TO SPEAK WITH MICHELLE HANSEN of Aurora Colorado

Dearest Bureaucratic Nightmare ,

I went to the local branch this morning and retrieved all my documents in this matter. So sad that you have gagged your employees. It took 24 hours for you to call your Aurora branches and tell them not to talk with Michelle Hansen.  It took you 24 hours to shut down the local branch in communication with me.

I have retrieved the most damning evidence to date, knowing that it is within my legal rights to retrieve my property from your branch, property you say that you have never received but is dated, time stamped, and delivered to your legal department from means of in house faxing is full of bad faith, and just old fashioned LYING.

You could have stopped the lies. You said  we "apologize for all the lying..." "for lying to you" Then by all accounts you have turned around after what can only be deemed as lip service, and continued telling more lies?!??!

I'm VERY DISAPPOINTED in the way that you continue to conduct your business here locally in Aurora Colorado and across the nation with your unethical, pervasive fraud and lies.

Shame ON YOU.



MAKE THIS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP YOUR SHENANIGANS AND LIES!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment