Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Chose Hope Anything is Possible. JPMC IF you Can Manipulate the Cost of Energy, Surely We Can Work on an Amicable Solution!


    Hope is one of those things that during times of extreme struggle seems to be  illusive. Some-days worse then others, hope can be as illusive as Bigfoot, or the Easter Bunny, but if you look hard, and perhaps hit the pavement...it can be there, even if just a sliver!  I'm going to leave this to be my last post for this afternoon...I have spent over half my day dealing with the consequences of the shenanigans of the machine that is JPMorgan Chase, and there are moments where you have to turn the noise off.

 JPMorganChase is like a gallon of spoiled milk in the fridge, you know it's there...but trash day isn't for a week...so it sits in there festering in the dark, continuing to grow.


I haven't given up entirely that the past years have been for not, and as I listen to the tape recording of JPMorganChase's executive office saying, "Ms. Hansen, your deed doesn't matter, it's just a piece of paper."

I know it matters, it mattered to my late husband as he made arrangements while he was living. I know it matters to the state of Colorado to whom taxes are paid, and I know in my heart of hearts that it will always be more than just a "piece of paper" to me. Always.

-Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment