Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Publisher said, "It's a Go" A LOVE AFFAIR WITH THE BANK

There is one thing I have learned over the past almost three years...


document...document...and document some more.


    In grade school I wanted to be an artist, like my Grandfather. In middle school I wanted to be a Veterinarian and of course the shortest Olympic Volleyball player. In High School, I wanted to become a journalist and an Environmental Law Attorney.

    There is a saying, God laughs as we make plans. If anyone would have told me that at thirty five years old, I would be writing a book about a love affair with a bank, I would have laughed. Then I would have said, who cares about a bank? Little did we know that the once "banking should be boring" mentality would all have escaped us come the "economic crisis" of 2008, and the scandals and crimes that  followed.

  There is something about time, and the more time passes, and the more I learn about the wonder that is JPMorgan Chase, the more I understand that they are criminals.  Although, I have met some wonderful people, that I believe have tried to do their best, I believe that once the process began, it turned into a run away train.  The lying and the mis-treatment never stopped, and I guess that is their retaliation for publicly protesting them on my property.

 

   
The ironic part of all of this is that I hate crowds, I don't like to be in a spot light, public speaking makes my knees shake uncontrollably! I'm just a normal, average gal, who now knows way too much about JPMorganChase, more than I ever wanted to know....
It's fall and instead of planting bulbs for next season I'm transcribing phone conversations...Really?

All I ever wanted was a chance to keep my home, a home that JPMorgan Chase now says, "You are not the owner of that property.." "....you cannot sell what doesn't belong to you..."

So, I will end with this funny story. It's hard to find any sense of normalcy during all of this, and I was talking with a great friend of mine while we were both doing the dishes after dinner about the goings on of a few of friends, so and so just had a baby, so and so just got engaged....and so and so are building their new home...etc.  and I'm here what? "Having a Love Affair with JPMorganChase...for almost three years?"

There was the name of the novel, but we would have to take out JPMC, because they would probably sue for using their name, and of course would never give permission to use it, especially with all damning stories of their behavior, and the negligence, and just out right lies...

"A Love Affair With The Bank"


It's like a Chase employee said in the beginning of all of this, "they could have remedied all of this in the first thirty days, they had everything, you saw it, I saw it, but they would just rather continue to lie to you then have to work with you."

It's a shame really.







No comments:

Post a Comment