Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Flipping HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SHELL GAME                                           

I actually wanted to go with Preveracator.  Meaning: 
pre·var·i·cat·ed  pre·var·i·cat·ing

Definition of PREVARICATE

intransitive verb
: to deviate from the truth : equivocate
pre·var·i·ca·tion noun
pre·var·i·ca·tor noun

Examples of PREVARICATE

  1. Government officials prevaricated about the real costs of the project.
  2. <during the hearings the witness was willing to prevaricate in order to protect his business>
But, alas "SHELL GAME" just summed up everything so nicely that it was just a no brainer really, catchy too, kinda just jumps out at you, I also considered, "I'm Your Huckleberry" but alas that would be too confrontational, meanwhile...back at the ranch.

So, now the publisher and I are on a deadline, and as some of you know I'm racing against the clock on quite a few fronts, but as long as I have my health I will continue to keep going! :)  GodSpeed!! (she laughs wildly as she hits publish from her keyboard)

THE BEST IS YET TO BE. THE BEST IS YET TO BE. THE BEST IS YET TO BE.

1 comment:

  1. Alright....SILLY ME!! This is the title of my manuscript, to be finished shortly! Deadline has been established. HERE WE GO!!

    What doesn't kill ya, makes you stronger! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete