Friday, March 16, 2012

Fortune Favors The Bold

Last night this I received an email from Andre', and like that (she snaps her fingers) all was well with the world!  It is with great joy that I share this with you all today, Andre' asked his now finance' to marry him, at the Eiffel tower, in the most romantic city in the world, Paris on Valentine's Day.  I was able to make this booksafe with his custom message in it, and here are the pictures!  How lucky am I? He reminded me that "Fortune favors the Bold" and this quote, along with these pictures are now above my computer on my imagine board.  I know that times are tough, people are angry, the mortgage crisis has landed on my front door step, and all the other litigations which shall remain nameless, but here I am, getting through.  Andre' is a reminder that there is still good in the world, Thank you, Andre' my friend a world away, you have once again reminded me why we are all here, and to not lose hope.

Today the world is a much better place.  Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, and may Hope find you.

All my best,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment