Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Waiting Game

The waiting game.  Here I am, it's Wednesday March 14, 2012 and I'm playing one heak of a waiting game. All of which leads me to the conclusion that time is running out.  However, I just got off the phone with a publisher, who is extremely interested in my manuscript.  Surprised is probably the word of the week.

Am I surprised that Chase still refuses to talk to me? NOPE
Am I surprised that alimony checks have stopped?  NOPE
Am I surprised that my soon to be ex bought a Porsche during a divorce? NOPE
Am I surprised Etsy shut down my shop? NOPE
Am I surprised that I have needed three lawyers during this divorce? NOPE
Am I surprised that the banks passed their Stress Tests? NOPE
Am I surprised that "Integrity" is the second word in Chase's Code Of Conduct? NOPE
Am I surprised that somehow I have developed a very warped sense of humor? NOPE

I am however surprised at the great amount that I have learned over this past 10 months, and I can't wait to publish it, it of course will be fiction...No One Will Ever Believe that ONE person could be in the middle of such a complicated mess, but here I am!  It will knock your socks off!  Meanwhile, I have interviews set up, and just plugging along  :)

What is the best Revenge?  Being happy. What is Second best? Writing it all down.  :)  Off to give baths to the pups, its a balmy 75degrees here in Denver.  It is true, it is darkest before the dawn...I will soak up the sunshine today...and hoping that all of you out there can enjoy your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment