Friday, March 9, 2012

Well, You don't Know What You don't know...Until You Know it.



As the battle rages on I can see that the illustrious visits here often, so I wanted to say, "hello" thank you for effecting my stats, also that Mike says "Hi" He has been EXTREMELY helpful these past months, , he also has great insight, and much like all the others has given me the most sound suggestions, in the beginning he was very helpful with the shadow boxing aspect of everything and really really insightful to what really is going on,(although I thought what he was saying was too far fetched) of course there are others to thank as well, and I have learned new words and goggled things, my eyes are wide open. It really does help to look at the time line, and coordinate things with my journals too. It's like, duh! OF COURSE.  I wouldn't have learned so much with out all this, wow what a crash course to my doorstep. I didn't know what I didn't know...and now I do. It is truly Amazing!

Shout out to my friends and family without whom nothing would be possible, or worth it, quite frankly.

No comments:

Post a Comment