Thursday, June 14, 2012

410 days and Counting. Stuck on Step One of Save Your Home From Foreclosure.

Diary of a Real Estate Rookie by Alison Rogers Page 23 (I can't even get past Step One Thanks you thieving bastards at JPMorgan Chase that have NO IDEA how to treat people, or EVEN what the HELL IS GOING ON...Thanks a LOT for this undeserved BRAIN DAMAGE.)

1. Contact your Lender. Most delinquents ignore letters from the bank, hoping that the problem will go away. Chances are it won't but you have a better shot if you talk to your bank; they'd rather have money than take back your house."


I read and re-read this steps, I have to say, perhaps this is the normal way that banks would operate sure they would rather take your money than take your house.  However, JPMorgan Chase leaves nothing to the imagination on this one.  410 days my dear JPMorgan Chase...and still nothing.

As special and interesting as this has all been, I have thourally enjoyed reading about all the litigation and will throw my hat in the ring.  I will CHALLENGE YOU...You have a lot of explaining to do.

I see that there is a cap on your lawsuits, so I have done the math for you. $720,000.00
Hope you had fun meeting with Congress, I won't be that nice.  Have a wonderful weekend...Until we meet I'm still praying for you. :)  xoxoxooxoxoxxo


No comments:

Post a Comment