Friday, June 29, 2012

#JPMC Wouldn't GIVE ME A LOAN FOR WATER IF I WAS SET ON FIRE.

#JMPC  Wouldn't Work Out A Loan With Me For Water If I Was Set On FIRE.

I believe this to be true....mainly because they have ignored me for 13 months and counting. Question is do I trust them? Would I ever trust anything they say? Do? Promise? Allege?
This is what I told a wonderful man named Matthew located at the Chase local branch, who said,  we can see that you clearly exist, and we "don't know why we can't bring up the account."

They were lovely, and quite concerned about the situation, but more importantly, "Michelle, we can see that you exist, you are right in front of us."

I couldn't help but get choked up. When he asked me, "Do you still reside in the house?" I said, "Yes, and you and the cronies of #JMPC are going to have to kick me out kicking and screaming." Politely of course.


He said, I wouldn't leave either.


So, there is a man and a woman that work at #JPMC that actually have a heart beat, question still remains though....


CAN ANYTHING BE DONE???

No comments:

Post a Comment