Friday, June 15, 2012

Pray More...Blog Less

  A Little Light Reading (if you will) Happy Friday. I Continue To Pray for You, Wishing You Only The Best

Romans 2:8, “For those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, there will be wrath and fury [anger].”


 John 3:16,  “And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night” 

 Matthew 24:45
47 Truly, I say to you, yhe will set him over all his possessions. 48 But if that wicked servant says to himself, ‘My master zis delayed,’ 49 and begins to beat his fellow servants4 and eats and drinks with adrunkards, 50 the master of that servant will come bon a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not know 51 and will cut him in pieces and put him with the hypocrites. In that place cthere will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Luke 6:27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,

 Proverbs 25:21 If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.

 Romans 12:20 On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."




I will continue to obey the truth, try to see through the smoke and mirrors of corruption, and love my enemies.  I pray for you every day...really hard  xoxoxoxoox

This is all I have on this Friday the  15th of June, 2012...

No comments:

Post a Comment