Sunday, June 17, 2012

Jamie Dimon Heckled at JP Morgan Senate Testimony

When the women said, "You stole my house from underneath me..."  My heart aches for her, there are entirely too many people who are "promised" a multitude of things by Chase Bank, JPMorgan Chase, and their representatives, meanwhile they avoid with pure persecution and there isn't time to even stop it once a foreclosure has been filed.  Here is the interesting part though...we are in such a state of total upheaval, what can we do.

Challenge the bank
take meticulous notes
and begin litigation.

The greatest thing I have learned over this past year is to education myself on JPMorgan Chase, State Law, and Federal Law.

My message to JPMorgan Chase is that I'm by law allowed to protect my bundle of sticks, and you by ME, Will have to fight me for it.  I have a laundry list on you...what do you have on me?

widow. 34 years old. hold title. Dozens of phone calls. Dozens of faxes, letters etc that you refuse to accept.

SO, GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THAT....Can NOT wait to hear your explanation...or at lease one that might hold water. Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment