Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day!! May There Be Justice For ALL




On this the 4th of July, 2012 I remember what it means to be an American...One Nation Under God, idivisible with liberty and justice for all.

No where in my standing up for principles do I read, just bend over, you are a fish and the bank is a barrel, you are just a fish in a barrel.

Nope, and my situation just became a federal matter....what will happen? I have no idea, but am I still in my home? You betcha...what is good for the goose as the saying goes.........

So, I continue to laugh (emphatically) I continue to smile, because I know the truth...what an absolute madness you have created...and well, I've turned the matter over, I don't think the feds are going to be as pleasant as I was, even though you refused to talk to me, Can you imagine? Dora wouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole, it was accelerated within 24 hours....goodness.....that is going to suck for you.

Shoulda   Woulda   Coulda....wishing you only the best....I love you dearly JPMORGAN CHASE.
You still have time....plenty of time to do the right thing, or just pick up the phone...lets start there.

No comments:

Post a Comment