Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pulling My Hair Out #JPMC #NYTM #MMFLINT #FORECLOSUREFRAUD #Fraudforeclosure

I just don't understand JPMorgan Chase, your representative and I had a wonderful meeting on July 13th, 2012...I mean sure we discovered the fraud together, but open lines of communication were there!!!  WHY won't you talk with me?? What are we up to.....like 72 phone calls, "I'm sorry, we cannot talk with you." What kind of beep beep is this?!??!?!?!?

This brain damage of trying to get you to talk with me after our approaching 500 day anniversary is EGREGIOUS BEHAVIOR. This is also called ACTING IN BAD FAITH!


This is not appreciated, this is not good!

I'm frustrated.
I'm disappointed.
I'm angry
I'm horrified

500 day Anniversary is fast approaching, I'm pulling my hair out...This is absurd. This is "EGREGIOUS BEHAVIOR" in the now infamous words of your CEO, Jamie Dimon.

Know that my one mission on the face of this Earth is to get some RESOLUTION, and I will take you to task, NO I don't have the unlimited financial resources that you do....but I'm the most tenacious person you will ever meet. 

The paperwork I requested and all the documents and follow-up documentation and all the accounting of this horrendous disaster is due soon, I hope to have a delivery soon. SHAME ON YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment