Sunday, July 8, 2012

She Believed She Could So She DID. #JPMC #SUNTRUST

This hangs in my living room...and it is the only thing that hangs on my walls in my HOME...it is a little daily reminder that I BELIEVE.

I BELIEVE I'm digging up Fraud.
I BELIEVE I'm going to really piss you off.
I BELIEVE that the person with the best lawyer gets the last laugh
I BELIEVE that just because you are a corperation doesn't give you a free pass
I BELIEVE that you have brought out the fighter in me...
I BELIEVE that a 5'2" early 30's something is going to call you out on your SH*T
I BELIEVE I was put here to take you to task...
I BELIEVE God put me in your life as your wake up call.
I BELIEVE That everything is going to turn out better because of this disaster.
I BELIEVE that a documented lie is still a lie...You SHOULD SEE MY STACK ON YOU

She Believed she could so she did.




No comments:

Post a Comment