Monday, July 16, 2012

WhereThere is Smoke There are Mirrors

 TENACIOUS. PERSEVERANCE & HOPE
As I head to bed, after a day that felt like beating my head against a brick wall...I turn on the porch light and I do the usual walk through my home.  I tuck the pups in for the night, and I look around the house like I do almost every night, some nights with a longer pause then other nights.

Tonight was a very long pause, a deep breath, yes, I love my home. I pruned the roses again, and after a much needed rain it is very easy to fall in love with it all, all over again.  You see, this is more than just a bundle of sticks...this is my bundle of sticks, and I will continue to protect it. Everyday, I will continue to be the squeaky wheel, and I'm not going away.

So, I know something big is happening since last Friday...and I pray that it all comes out in the wash...I hope that there is an investigation into what I can only classify as fraud.  I'll continue to turn over the rocks, and I will continue to find very interesting and special things, I'm sure.

 Where there is smoke there is fire. Where there is smoke there are mirrors...follow the paper trail...something stinks.

I was told don't wake the monster...So, I'm outside of the monster's cave with a baseball bat, and I'm ready to take this outside. Most people would have just given up by now, this is something I hear almost daily.  I guess I didn't get the memo...I guess I was raised in a different time, a time when truth was the rule and not the exception....when fraud and greed didn't run rapid...when you could actually speak with someone and get resolution and not ten people all pointing fingers at the others. When did integrity and truth take a back seat to a major coverup and no communication?

I'm exhausted, and tomorrow...I'm going to get up God willing, and do it all again.


So, keep on doing what you are doing and I'll keep on doing what I'm doing.

Good Luck.

Michelle







No comments:

Post a Comment