Monday, May 6, 2013

JPMC The Magic Fax Number Shuffle. Give ME a Break.


 JPMC Continues with Their Shuffle

From the Wonder that is JPMC:  "our review of this account shows that the fax numbers provided to you have been correct.on the.dates .they were.provided.
Occasionally fax numbers can change as departments are reorganized to better service our customers, but
we did not locate any specific instance of this occurring
."









Sure, sounds legit, giving a customer a fax number that has been "inactive" for two years. However, it was "working" on the days you gave it to me. Sure. How do I know that it was "Inactive" because I'm tenacious.

Three pages of this non-sense. I like how the preface it with, "occasionally fax numbers can change as departments are reorganized to better service our customers..."





I also like the part of the page where it says, that no employee ever said, that my deed was just a piece of paper and didn't mean anything.


JPMC Don't you worry for a second, I have everything for you :)You seem very disorganized, and I would like to help you find all of your "we did not locate any specific instance of this occurring" I have it all for you!! Don't you fret for a minute, I have documentation of every point of this little letter....and I just can't wait to be super dooper helpful :) 

Now, I know what you are thinking...my word against yours? Oh, I'll let you speak for yourself....:)



LOVE YOU,

MICHELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment