Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Who Would Have Thought? When In Doubt, Tweet don't Call JPMC




Had I known two years ago all I needed to do was TWEET about JPMorganChase, I wouldn't be going through this nightmare.

Really!?!??!  Amazing how fast Tweeting worked, there I was, minding my own business,(Yup, still in MY HOME Tweeting....and ChaseSupport contacts me? I was tweeting about my business, ChaseMeNails with a little colorful background of why I even started making NON-TOXIC Nail polish....and


BOOM

Gosh, was it something I said? I wish JPMC would stop their egregious behavior and actually do business with integrity, common sense, and a little professionalism would be appreciated, and would go so much further than trying to play "damage control" after you have mistreated and steamrolled hundreds, thousands, or hundreds of thousands of people.


Pretty ridiculous, you should probably get your phones and fax machines fixed, and that system of yours that "goes" down. (No, I'm not that stupid, but I was polite about your lies, because I'm polite...I don't believe you, but I will always be polite.)



Please, for the love of God, JPMC You have got to get your right hand to know what the left is doing, YOU ARE A MESS.  I received your "bill"

   Round and Round we go.




Luv U

Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment