Tuesday, May 21, 2013

JPMC Won't Use the Phone but Tweets Michelle Hansen of Aurora Colorado. "Your Deed is Just a Piece of Paper"




So, I just received a really HUGE bill, for my home, but Chase says "you have some interest in" and I'm looking at it.....the million dollar question is....


Are you all criminals??????????????  If you are going to Attempt to Collect a Debt from Me as Mortgagor, you should probably speak with me, so we can work this out like civil adults.

You know....since the legal binding contract that you have isn't with me.....I know this, and now you know, that I know.

You cannot legally have it both ways. (Clowns running the show?)

Is the only thing you understand litigation??

If you can manipulate the cost of energy....surely you can make this right.
If you can work with drug cartels, drug lords, and have a hand in the Madoff ponzi scheme....

Surely you can work with a Widow, in Aurora Colorado. :) Right?


Come on!!! Let's work this out in a fair and equitable way, and no....stealing my home is not an option, so you are going to have to do better.


hmmmmm............Wrongful....Egregious.....Criminal Behavior.






No comments:

Post a Comment