Friday, May 24, 2013

Nail Polish Named After IRS Scandal. Collection for JPM COMING SOON!

 This week, the IRS Scandal has been all over the news, yet another scandal for this administration...and this is probably just the beginning of what will be a revolt of the American People(Are you awake yet?) We are simply tired of all the fraud. We are tired of our Bill of Rights, and our Constitution being distorted and abused with every passing day.
"Plead the 5th" Nail Polish inspired by Lois Lerner and the IRS

So, not only this...but there has been illegal foreclosures by the thousands, possibly hundreds of thousands and the powers that be have taken the banks sides.

I can't afford a lobbyist.  However, while the first Amendment is still intact, I blog...and I talk to everyone even strangers about the brain damage that JPMC has caused me. Just yesterday, I was at the airport...picking up a friend and there is something that happens...strangers talk with me.  Housing always comes up, I always talk about this battle with JPMC and my concerns for them that they keep losing my paperwork. Gosh, they don't even have working fax machines!! I talk about a time in the United States when being a banker was admirable and how they are simply a moral hazard at this point.


So, always trying to find the silver lining....sometimes desperately...here is the newest color by ChaseMeNails.... Plead the 5th...named after the IRS scandal this week.

I'm working on a new collection over the weekend, and it's
all about the wonder that is #JPMC and #JamieDimon

I try not to use swear words...so I'm struggling with the names of the new color of nail polish, but I will post here on Monday, the new collection.

Pretty excited.

LOVE YOU CHASE, Still waiting for your phone call so we can work this out...have you found the paperwork yet? Your employees faxed it to you...in house, so you could stop lying to me. "They need to stop lying to you" (I could play you the conversations)  I want to be as helpful and amicable as possible. I KNOW that we can work this out together, fairly, to find a resolution.


LOVE YOU

-Michelle


PS "Plead the 5th" can be found in my Etsy Shop here:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChaseMeNails

Why? You think lawyers are expensive? I was just billed for JPM attorneys...cause that makes sense...I considered robbing a bank, but have decided that two wrongs don't make a right. Sure the banks can steal homes, and then collect the insurance on them also....but I would like to sleep at night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment