Friday, May 17, 2013

Michelle Hansen Gets Tweets and Text From JPMC. Guess Their Phones are Broken, Along With That Pesky Fax Machine.

  Michelle Hansen Decides to Invite Chase to Dinner...

 

Hello, I'm following up to confirm your case has been assigned to our Executive Office Team. A representative will be in contact w/ you.

 

(This was sent to me via Direct Message On Twitter)

 

The other day I was texted....yes, that's right, I was texted by Chase.

 

 

So, Thought I would just say, " To hell with it, why don't you all come over for dinner? Since formalities are long since gone, lets hash this out, and bury the hatchet."

 We can keep it quite informal...just You, your attorneys, me and all mine....surly we can come to an understanding!


Seems totally sane to me, I'll work on the invitations and will post here, since you read this also! Super Excited.


LOVE YOU!

MICHELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment