Wednesday, May 23, 2012

JPMorgan Awards Jamie Dimon $23 Million

 When I read this, and all that I have read about the wonder that is Chase and Jamie Dimon...this makes me pause. I read that Jamie Dimon says things like (I'm paraphrasing here) Just because you are rich, doesn't mean you are evil.  It is pretty simple really, I don't HATE the wealthy, there isn't a bone in my body that is greedy. I just don't like frauds, or cons, or the old bait and switch. I hear him say that "...we make mistakes..." but I don't see any action to fix it, other than you know, the usual filing foreclosures on people and then refusing to talk to them...hurry quick get rid of the evidence is what I see happening.

Over what is now a year, I have not gotten anywhere with these clowns, it's really frustrating and actually quite stupid.  I couldn't quite figure out what the uproar was when everyone was saying, "The Bank Is Stealing My Home!!!"  So, very naive to what was really all happening, that I thought surely the banks can't just up and foreclose on someone, surely they have to work something out, surely they aren't forging documents by the thousands and people were just up and leaving their homes in droves. WHY? Well, you don't fight corporate America, you don't fight the "monster that is Chase" you just don't do it. I don't want to fight the "monster that is Chase" I want to invite them over to dinner, or at the very least have gosh, I don't know....a PHONE CALL!  This is Silly isn't it? 

People closest to me are, "Oh, you are still dealing with that?" "Just walk away" "You don't fight the Bank"  I'm going to throw this question out there to anyone that may be listening to this train wreak...Have You Ever Stood Up For Something or Someone, because you knew at your very core that there was an extreme injustice?? I won't lie, it's a scary proposition, because it is an unknown" experience to me...on this grand of a scale. I'm probably a bit of a loose canon, nothing left to lose...my answer always comes down to, How Can I NOT?

 

JPMorgan Awards CEO Jamie Dimon $23 Million Pay Package


JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM), the largest and most profitable U.S. bank, gave Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon $23 million in pay and bonuses for 2011, about the same as the previous year.
Dimon’s base salary was raised to $1.5 million beginning in March 2011 from $1 million and he received $17 million in restricted stock and options for his performance in 2011, down from $17.4 million the previous year, the New York-based company said today in a proxy statement. His cash bonus was $4.5 million, down from $5 million in 2010, the bank said.
JPMorgan Awards CEO Jamie Dimon $23 Million Pay Package for 2011
James "Jamie" Dimon, chairman and chief executive officer of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Photographer: Simon Dawson/Bloomberg
JPMorgan capped its second straight year of record profit in 2011 with $19 billion in net income. The European sovereign- debt crisis, mortgage losses and litigation weighed on the company’s shares, which slumped 22 percent for the year -- beating the 25 percent drop by the 24-company KBW Bank Index.
Dimon, 56, received restricted shares valued at $12 million, according to the proxy. He also received options valued at $5 million, based on the company’s calculations.
The CEO took a salary of $1 million for 2009 and gave up bonuses that year and in 2008 after receiving $49.9 million in total compensation for 2007. Dimon and his wife control almost 5.2 million shares valued at more than $209 million as of March 2, when his total holdings were last disclosed.

No comments:

Post a Comment