Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday, Enter the Element of Surprise (audience awwwww here)

 Imagine if someone actually knew what was happening, imagine if someone actually cared, imagine if my world wasn't surrounded by crooks and liars.

Imagine their surprise when I told Fannie Mae that their "Servicer" has gone almost a year without talking to me and I had to get an attorney.

Seriously...total brain damage, where only a little more time can be bought....options have run out and the wolves are at the door.  What do you do? Go to work, concentrate on what you can control and know that the universe is taking care of the rest...and what it doesn't take care of a bon fire and a match will take care of the rest.  apparently. 

Happy Thursday.

For the record...I laughed today...so many times that my stomach hurts and my cheeks ache. This is nothing if not humorous!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment