Sunday, May 20, 2012

JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon says "LET THE DUMB BANKS FAIL"

Let the banks fail, and the world will be fine.  Really? "Let the dumb banks fail"

Really???  Gosh, after watching this video, I just feel sick, seriously.  To hear Jamie Dimon saying words like,
reform, rational, resolution, and talking about "dumb banks" I find this all very interesting and special.

So, have you planned for risk....have you pulled my file yet??   Now, I know that I'm the least of your problems, you settled over $10million in suits this past quarter and now you have this whole $3billion calamity to deal with, but I'm patient...really, really, patient.  Thank you for sending your people to leave me more love letters this week though, I appreciate that taunting little letters suggesting that you would talk to me, but so glad that I could help someone keep their $10.00 an hour job putting notices on doors. Imagine their surprise when I say, "have Jamie Dimon call me" and they say, "who is Jamie Dimon?" I just laugh.

So, I'm still here...praying really hard for you. :) I LOVE YOU. Yes, this is personal...

No comments:

Post a Comment