Saturday, May 5, 2012

SO MUCH INFORMATION OVER STEAKS :) LOVE the Denver Chop House!

 Financial Advise over a Fine Meal, and A lot of laughs!!

Had a wonderful evening with friends at the Denver Chop House, there was a ballgame going on downtown, it was a lovely spring night...a buzz of excitement in the air.

I was meeting with a financial adviser to ask a million questions, and they just so happened to work with a bank.(so knowledgeable!!)  So, the question still remains.

  "How can a Bank just make you disappear?"

 "How can the bank refuse to talk with you if they have all of your information?"


This is quite possibly the "million dollar question,"

Question is...not the how, but the why? Then again, I'm coming at this from a very simple minded point of view, surely they would want or need to talk with me...right? So why aren't they? Perhaps there is something bigger happening here...and I'm just collateral damage? Gosh, the mind wonders.....


My million dollar question...WHY DO I CARE?

Oh, yeah...that's right, I don't want my house pulled out from underneath me...duh

If I do in fact exist  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment