Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Most Interesting Conversation to Date: MY JAW HIT THE FLOOR!

Today I had a wonderful conversation with a broker of insurance and works and runs a successful business in the "Securities" business. (We talked about many things, which is helping me with my book :) (along with some whistle help)

We talked about the wonder that is JPMorgan Chase and here is the general synopsis of the conversation:

JPMorgan needs to get rid of your home, they have already been paid for it, and now they are trying as fast as possible to just get rid of all of "their damage"

My message to JPMorgan Chase and their illustrious "customer service agents" as well as Jamie Dimon is this:


I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE MY HOME, YOU CAN IGNORE ME, YOU CAN THREATEN ME, YOU CAN STALK MY HOME, YOU CAN KEEP DOING YOUR RANDOM STOP BYS, 


I WILL CHALLENGE YOU, in ONE YEAR You have done the unthinkable, but then again so have I....SO what is the difference between me and JPMorganChase??


MY SPINE IS STILL INTACT, but I would love for you to prove me wrong.  I dare you...PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


:)  I LOVE YOU JPMorgan Chase, for teaching me the lesson of tenacity...however YOU have really picked the wrong person to do this all to, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment