Sunday, February 3, 2013

Homeowner Tired of "Chasing Chase" and Names Company "Chase ME"


I have come up for air, in this beating your head against a brick wall nightmare that I have been living in for 21 months now.

I spent 48 hours with  federal and state officials that I could this past week. It is safe to say that not only am I NOT afraid of the bank, quite a few people are upset with them, and I received dozens of apologies, "No one should have to go through this, that is horrifying!" "Shame on Them" (That was directly meant for JPMC. To which I responded, well...I would relay that message if I could. " I apologize as the owner of this loan for your mistreatment"

I think the most important thing I want to share today is that I have learned of some really interesting federal violations of codes. :) oopsie

I would like to publicly thank the fine people over at WellsFargo for helping me with all of this! Not only have they helped me get to the bottom of developing a paper trail from the inside out (which is not an easy task)  They have also given me a run down of what a bank can LEGALLY ask for and what they CANNOT LEGALLY DEMAND, Wells Fargo has AMAZING Customer Service, and wouldn't you know it...they communicate with people! (insert sarcastic overtone here)  The fine people at WellsFargo thou-rally enjoyed helping me set up business accounts for my business. I won't lie, I cried.

So, what is a homeowner to do? Well, continue on the medafor of going out and slamming your hand in your car door every morning...because this is what it feels like to deal with the Machine that Is JPMorgan Chase.

**then you start thinking outside the box,(Because DIRECT COMMUNICATION ISN'T WHAT THEY WANT APPARENTLY)  alright...if they won't talk to ME, I will go to real estate school (Keller Williams is AWESOME) and I will set myself up as listing broker so...no matter what the wonder that is JPMC will HAVE to talk to me, and I will somehow have some sort of closure no matter how minuet

**Instead of contemplating hanging yourself from the rafters, find a way to re-direct your frustration of being ignored and pushed around into make believe, "oh, just do this__________, and then we will talk with you" Channel what is left of your hope, your drive, your passion....channel it and do something BOLD.

Because quite frankly the bank is lying to me...full of half-truths, something that smells of extortion, and just really (makes you catch your breath and become speechless) bad faith activities that have taken me directly to the very darkest days of my life. Suspicious activities that look like a few federal violations, although the jury is still out on all of their shenanigans, threats or otherwise. It is more immobilizing then death, loss, heartache, sickness...the emotional stress, anxiety, and duress in immeasurable.

It is my understanding that they want to "wear you out" they want you to make you, "Just walk away, start over, they have unlimited funds and can drowned you." 

I understand the bank is not afraid of little ol' me, however what they should know...I'm not afraid of them, and this is far more dangerous. They try, but they don't scare me. :)

So, I wanted to share my business "About US" page and invite you to my FB page...and the website will be live in 5 days, you see....so much can be accomplished if you put your mind to it! (Please take note of that JPMC, because quite frankly you do have the choice to not be a difficult, corrupt institution that is known more for your POOR customer service and the mountain of litigation....even THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS SUING YOU, then ANY "good" you do after steamrolling over everyone, or a marketing tactic to try to undo bad press.
 At the end of the day, you just keep applying lipstick to a pig.


It takes far less resources to do the right thing. Take Wells Fargo platform for an example and try to change your "image" because cutting Jamie Dimon's egregious salary isn't going to do anything.


So, to the POSITIVE and Happy Stuff: 

I cordially invite you to my venture...or what I like to call Adventure...and it is SWEET. :) The company name was the most fitting.

Aurora Colorado Woman Chases her Bank for 21 Months and then Names Her Company "Chase ME"

(LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY)
"The Bank" Collection by Chase ME nails. :)
Non-toxic handmade Nail Polish by Chase Me nails :)


https://www.facebook.com/ChaseMeNails   (Like IT :) lol
www.ChaseMEnails.com

Crazy?  Yes    Funny? I think so!  IRONIC? YUP  Here are a few of my favorite colors:


The green one is lovingly named  "The Sham"
The gold one is lovingly named  "The Bank"
The Blue one is lovingly named  "Chase the Blues Away"


I'll leave you with one more, it's named "Diamonds in the Sky" but I really wanted to call it "Jamie Dimon" however, I wasn't sure of the legal ramifications cause lord knows his company has given me enough headaches :)






So, JPMC again, I love you even though you have ignored me, lied, threatned and even have tried a good ol' fashioned bait and switch.

Your Employees warn me of your every move.

Hmmmm.....Enjoy, sending you all the love and cooperation that you have showed me in the past 21 months.



There are 40 more colors, and I'm on a mission.  Homeowner tired of "chasing" the bank, starts company called "chase Me"
So, this is kindof like my polite hand gesture.  (Hand waving) why? What were you thinking of!?

Have a Fabulous Week! xoxoxo


(almost forgot: here is the "About US" page it's a little vague on the "back story" but wanted to keep it light...so when life gives you lemons...make something better than lemonade!
********************************************************************


Chase Me Nails was the idea of Michelle Hansen, owner and operator who had spent two years in a battle with a notorious bank. (which shall remain nameless hee hee)  One day she was simply tired of “Chasing” the bank, and decided if she could somehow re-direct her energy to something that was actually healthy, positive, (NON_TOXIC) , and filled her heart with joy that she would be far better off, more productive and find a purpose, because “chasing” the bank was getting her nowhere, and fast.
Her spirits were low, but painting her nails one day made her so happy, that she actually wanted to learn how to bottle it, and so this is what she decided she would do.  After months of trials in error, of concocting bold colors, playing with glitters and pushing the boundaries of her creativity, Michelle had done it, she had become a Mad scientist of sorts and was enraptured, completely obsessed, and simply head over heels with everything from the creative process, mixing, swatches, bottling, photographing, labeling, and well just every facet of developing a collection of nail polish that was free of Toluene, Formaldehyde, and DBP’s!
When it came to naming her company, there was no hesitation, “Chase ME nails” was the one and only choice, and seemed quite fitting and yes, even a bit ironic, and sassy!  The major driving force of Chase ME Nails is to overcome obstacles, big or small…to grab life by the lapels, and scream from the roof-tops “I CAN DO THIS!” 
Chase ME Nails is a company whose mantra is quite simple.  Be Fabulous. Be Fabulous. Be Fabulous.
Chase Me Nails is nestled just east of the Rocky Mountains, in Beautiful Colorado, USA, and not only does Michelle proudly boast that everything Is made in the USA, from her labels, to her bottles, to her polish but,  that her polishes are never tested on animals, but proudly worn by her poodles, Kizmet, PJ and Ozwalt the incredible flying Pekingese.

So, in a nutshell …Be Bold, Be Brave, Be Fabulous…and  BE Chased!!

No comments:

Post a Comment