Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Michelle Hansen Aurora Colorado Foreclosure Was Pulled

Foreclosure was pulled.
Looks like JPMC gets to start all over again.


Maybe this time will be better. This emotional damage is indescribable.


To all the people that have commented on the stories, I have read every word. I appreciate knowing that I'm not alone, my heart goes out to the people who felt so alone and isolated by this horrific injustice that they ended their lives or died from heart attacks across this nation.  To the people who were directly bankrupted by the banks, who have been displaced and feel that you are forgotten...please know that you are not forgotten.


Tell the truth, even if your voice shakes.  We are not out numbered.

They will not be able to silence me.


PS Chase, LOVE YOU


Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment