Sunday, February 17, 2013

Michelle Hansen JPMC Jamie Dimon

This week came to a close. Here are a few things I would like to share that I have learned first hand this week.


coercion [kəʊˈɜːʃən]
n
1. the act or power of coercing
2. government by force
coercionist  n
coercive  [kəʊˈɜːsɪv] adj
coercively  adv
coerciveness  n

put the squeeze on To pressure another for one’s own purposes; to demand payment or performance by means of harassment or threats.

 force [someone’s] hand To pressure someone into taking a stand or revealing his beliefs or intentions; to compel someone to act immediately and against his will.


Harassment. Debt collectors may not harass, oppress, or abuse you or any third parties they contact.
False statements. Debt collectors may not lie when they are trying to collect a debt. For example, they may not:
  • misrepresent the amount you owe;
  • indicate that papers they send you are legal forms if they aren’t; or
  • indicate that papers they send to you aren’t legal forms if they are.



The more I am harassed, the more I am lied to, the more I am bullied......The more I will SPEAK THE TRUTH.

I'm digging my heels in.





Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment