Saturday, February 16, 2013

You Might Be TOO Big if Your Employees Don't Know Who You Are.

This is how I feel about this picture.

Oh man, we lost 8 billion dollars? Crap, guess I need to sell my other home in Chicago.
What do you mean you are cutting my salary by 50%? 
Crap, what do you mean we have ignored a widow in Aurora Colorado, for 2 years?? What do you mean that she was calling up and asking for Jamie Dimon?

What do you mean that half the employees didn't even know who I am?

Just apologize for all the lying, apologize for the mistreatment, and then have the foreclosure mill in Denver send her the warning letters, but make sure they don't sign them.

No one is here to stop us, it's business as usual. We are too big to fail, we are too big to jail, we are too big to trial.

And who let this Elizabeth Warren into Congress?
*************************************************************************

1 comment:

  1. correction, I think it might have been 6.25 billion last time I checked :) luv ya

    ReplyDelete