Saturday, April 14, 2012

CHASE CHASE CHASE CHASE I pruned the Roses Today

The Chase logo was introduced in 1961, when the Chase National Bank and the Bank of the Manhattan Company merged to form the Chase Manhattan Bank. At the time, few American corporations used abstract symbols for their identification. Radical for its time, the Chase symbol has survived a number of subsequent mergers, and is currently the property of JPMorgan Chase & Co. It has become one of the world's most recognizable trademarks.


Jamie Dimon, I would like to have you over for dinner, you should get the invite soon, so then we can formally be introduced since your company won't acknowledge that I exist. meanwhile I sprayed the dandelions and pruned the roses today...don't want the house to look like it is abandoned, you know since I LIVE HERE and all, Michelle

Gotta laugh at how absurd this all is...CAN'T IGNORE ME FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment