Wednesday, April 11, 2012

You can't fight Corporate America? Yeah? Watch ME.

Seriously?


This is strange...you refuse to talk with my for 11 months. Refuse to talk with me, refuse to discuss my account, refuse that my home is actually my home, refuse to take my information(so much more) SO, I get a lawyer JUST TO TALK WITH YOU.    JUST TO TALK WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, Here is a bill from Chase's attorneys, addressed straight to me. You can't have it both ways, either I exist or I DON'T. I have jumped through their hoops, and their "customer service" representatives have told me some of the most outlandish(and criminal sounding) ways to get you to accept my information. I have sat in the local Chase branch assured that everything would be fixed. Shame on You.

Have you NO INTEGRITY? I received one apology from one of your customer agents, "I'm so sorry Ms. Hansen, this should have never gotten this far" my response? "Thank you, thank you, for actually calling me by my name, thank you,(as I fought back tears! finally!) so much for that, now can we fix this?" (this is what normal people do...right? mistakes are made...okay, lets work it out, lets find a resolution, seems reasonable, by all accounts doesn't it?) I wonder what happened to that poor guy...and I hope his mortgage isn't through Chase...just sayin.

I'm still waiting. I will not pay you money to only get me to the point of "informational purposes only" you are walking a thin line, and I'm taking you to task. Whoever said, "Michelle, you can't fight cooperate America," doesn't really know ME that well. This IS personal...but keep asking to speak to my late husband, knowing full well he has passed away...my interpretation of this is simple: It's a cruel and unusual punishment. It is an emotional bashing attack with a thorn filled hammer that you continually beat me over the head with.

Know this: I don't respond well to extortion, threats, passive aggressive activity, or any other shenanigans. Go ahead and give it your best shot....I won't be silenced. Given this political economic climate, I would love to hear your reasoning for all of this, if you have come up with one yet. 

I could say a lot of four letter words for you...but I only have one.  PRAY

Pray that this doesn't get in the press, PRAY that this red tape you have so aggressively wrapped around my neck stays in place, PRAY that someone with some serious influence doesn't get a hold of this story. Pray that I run out of hope. Pray that I just go away. Pray that your plan of bottomless resources drowns me out of the ability to pay my lawyer.
Meanwhile, my prayer is simple. My prayer goes something like this

Dear God,
Protect me while I fight the battles that have been brought to my front door. May justice be fair and swift. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment