Thursday, April 12, 2012

"Love Letters" by random drive byes THANKS JPMorganChase

dated 03/30/2012, but was delivered on my front step 04/10/2012 this is called "Shenanigans"



I call these LOVE LETTERS, and random drive byes, these wonderful letters are half hazardly left on my front porch, both in English and Spanish (no habla estupido) sometimes litter the yard, with a message PLEASE CONTACT YOUR MORTGAGE SERVICER IMMEDIATELY AT:_________________.  They never ring the doorbell, I never see them...they just do random drive byes.

Really? To the wonderful agency who continually inspects my home, and leaves these "love letters" I would love to talk with you!  When I tell people, even EMPLOYEES of CHASE what is happening, they get the "deer in the headlight" look and don't even know How to respond. When I first spoke to a VP of another bank, she heard the name CHASE and about had a heart attack, next thing I know...I have dozens of pages of information on my home with instructions of what to do.  So, How did I first find out that my home was in foreclosure?

Was it The Arapahoe County Trustee's Office?  NOPE
Was it JPMorgan Chase?  NOPE
Was it JPMorgan Chase's Attorney Powerhouse here in Denver?  NOPE
Was it my attorney?  NOPE


It was a Broker who snatches up distressed homes.  SO, I told him my story. "Oh My God, you have to get an attorney." Gave me his card, wants me to keep him upraised of the happenings, said, "I won't touch this with a ten foot pole."  Strange to see a grown man scared.

SOOOO  here I am, this letter taunts me, as if contacting my mortgage service immediately would get them to do anything...THEY WON'T TALK TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!  Has the foreclosure been stopped or put on hold? Yes, well "unofficially" which is so nice and lovely of Chase to do as they drowned me in anxiety and I wait, it's brilliant work on their part...all this damage control, buying time...which gets me to the point of living literally WEEK TO WEEK, wondering...Who is doing what?

Meanwhile....here I am. I'm NOT going away. Just because this isn't Personal to them, doesn't mean it isn't Personal to me. Shame on You.

No comments:

Post a Comment