Friday, April 6, 2012

#ETSY So long, Fair well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Have Successfully Unsubscribed

The email address --------------------.com has been unsubscribed from any future email marketing messages from Etsy.  If you unsubscribed by mistake, you can re-subscribe by clicking here.

Etsy, Inc. | 55 Washington St | Ste 512 | Brooklyn, NY 11201 | United States




With a cute video of Every Time You Go Away by Paul Young. (really?)


SO, I can stop getting all the emails from #Etsy on their special Monthly, daily, weekly happenings, because quite frankly every time it comes in my inbox it makes me sick to my stomach, and then just sad. Ironic as it is that there is a video, an alert of oh, are you sure you want to do this?  Well, #Etsy, you didn't give me much of a choice did you? Still waiting for some sort of correspondence from you, looks like I might have pissed you off a bit with my dispute I put in....well played that you make me disappear completely...but I KNOW what has happened. :)


It's all a damn shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment