Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Who Actually Owns The Loan On MY HOME?



I guess I should have started in the beginning by asking the most basic of questions.  Who Owns the loan?

I actually have two, maybe three answers to this question.

Weird...because I hear what you are saying....but the FACT is, I don't BELIEVE YOU.

I DON'T TRUST YOU.
JPMORGAN CHASE & CO
IF YOU, own my home, why is another company sending me information stating that they INFACT OWN THE LOAN...and then provide me with the loan number...
you know, the one that you say you can't talk to me about, because apparently I don't exist?
 which is weird that you would cut a check to someone that didn't exist.

Weird that you would take an overpayment and apply it somewhere else.
You know, I want the gift to make money just appear, that is a really amazing gift...almost magic one might say...or an illusion, it's all in your perspective I suppose.

I feel like I have been here before...questioning the validity of a situation, asking questions about rules, policies, regulations, and legalities...
It's quite a pickle isn't it?

What would you do? 
 I once told a special person at the end of the day I feel like you are a used car salesman trying to sell me on something that isn't legal, Who are you trying to convince that this is OKAY, me or you?


Shenanigans.





No comments:

Post a Comment