Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Sociopathic Epidemic

The Sociopathic Epidemic    

Yesterday was interesting, and when you are up against lets call them "interesting" people it is no surprise that the lies grow bigger and bigger, its almost like sociopaths can't help themselves.  I said to my lawyer in the middle of lets call it, "shannanigans" I said, "I don't even know how to respond to that, it is so far from the truth, I think the "interesting" may have just lost their mind?" (Then we go through the stack and I do mean stack of documents, and are like...nope) So, let's go ahead and throw forgery into the mix....cause things just weren't interesting enough already?  Really? Absurd!

Perhaps that is the idea. Being of sane body and mind, although the past 11 months have been a very big test thanks to some well played out cloke and dagger passive aggressive attempts... I can only come to one conclusion.  My give a damn button was broken a long time ago... but I have enjoyed the life lesson of documentation, learning the law, and more importantly writing my book. You just can't make this stuff up, this is the stuff that is stranger than fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment